"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function."
Albert Bartlett - Professor of Physics

Jul 24, 2012

Introduction

I am a visionary and I have seen a vision of our fate. Our planet is dying off as a result of pollution. My mission is to make people (especially our government and lawmakers) aware of this fact. Corporations will not like what I have to say or the message I pass so I will need your help.

It's not just up to me - it's every single persons duty on this planet to stop our mother earth from being destroyed of life giving systems. For the future to be preserved this deadly pattern of destruction must change. We all know the importance of having modern things such as transportation and food but we can not sacrifice our planets life support systems as a result of human wants and needs.

I do believe however if we act fast enough the planet has a great ability to repair itself. I also feel that technology has a solution to keep our level of quality at it's current or even greater standards of living not yet know; but greed of very large corporations hinder this technology to keep making a profit and humans don't demand enough out of our research to produce earth friendly technologies and products.

Free energy for example is a concept the energy giants do not want us to achieve for obvious reasons. If cheap alternative energy is made available the energy giants will collapse and be out of business. Just 1 great discovery would lead to this event and the energy giants would be put out of business overnight.

The financial loss would great to some but at the cost of possibly saving the planet or at least making a critical step to preserving the environment. I know a lot of people hate that word (environment) because they have been taught that the earth and the government are invincible and that people who believe we can change the environment are conspiracy theorist or lunatic tree hugger. Actually I am neither but I respect the earth and the life it gives us and would like to see that preserved for future generations to enjoy life as many have on our great mother earth.

If we do not act fast enough the consequeces will be dire. In my opinion it could result in loss of all life on the planet.

Another misconception is that if we change things everything we have we will have to give up. I don't see it that way but our ways will have to change. It could be gradual - I don't expect society has to come to a stop but we need to make changes now before it comes to that or the it simply becomes too late to change because of the damage done.

Please help spread this message. If you don't have time either make some time or please donate and I will spread the message for you. It takes alot of my time and cost me money in the end to make any progess so please do support this movement. With doantions I can put more time into it / pay for my expenses and expand. The more you donate the more I can hammer away.

No comments:

Post a Comment